Hydrologic Data Collection / Southwest Florida Water Management District, Florida
Surface water hydrologic data collection involves sensing, collecting, recording, transmitting and analyzing water data. Historically, water quality analysis was done with people manually collecting water samples to be transported back to labs for analysis.
Nowadays, more and more government agencies rely on the ability to monitor and analyze these data from a central location. VTScada is applied to two large water management districts in Florida and helps to monitors and collects data for many hydrologic systems, successfully enhancing management efficiency.
• Custom RTU programming interface
• Public internet access to hydrologic data
• Logged data retrieval from field devices
• RTU programming via HMI
• Oracle interface for hydrologic data modeling
• Direct drivers for Campbell Scientific RTUs