How do I connect a Modbus TCP Client to Delta’s HMI?
1. Set up the communication parameters by clicking Ethernet > Modbus > TCP/IP. Refer to the figure below.
2. Set the communication port as 502 and make sure the controller’s IP and the HMI’s IP are on the same domain.
3. Set the port number of the HMI’s station consistent with that of your controller’s station. Click Options > Modbus TCP mapping table.
4. Click Options
> Modbus TCP mapping table
5. Select the data format as Coil or Register. Then enter the addresses of Modbus registers and the corresponding HMI register addresses.
- 6. Add the function "Numeric Display" and set up the register address as "$0" to check whether data are successfully received or not.