Delta Unveils Modular 500kVA UPS with World-highest Power per Module and 120kW RowCool for High-density Green Datacenters at CeBIT 2016
Hannover, Germany, March 14, 2016 – Delta, a global leader in thermal and power management solutions, unveiled today, at DatacenterDynamics CeBIT 2016, new power and cooling technologies with industry-leading power capacity for high-density and large-scale green datacenters. Under the theme “High Power, High Density, High Performance”, Delta debuts 1) the Modulon DPH series 500 kVA modular UPS featuring both the world's highest power capacity and power density per module at 55kVA and 22.78W/in³ respectively, for significant opex and space savings; 2) the RowCool series with a unique 120kW sensible cooling capacity recently installed at one of the world's largest semiconductor firms; and 3) the brand-new Single Rack Datacenter (SRDC), an all-in-one micro system for small high-density datacenters.
These superior systems are new elements of Delta's InfraSuite Datacenter Infrastructure Solutions, a comprehensive, modular and highly integrated portfolio to support the creation of high-performance green datacenters. Key features and core customer benefits are:
- Industry-leading Energy Efficiency, Power and Cooling Capacity: Datacenters are being centralized with larger scale and higher power density for increased resource utilization. Delta offers substantial savings in operating expenses and valuable datacenter space through its next-generation modular DPH series 500 kVA UPS featuring both the best-in-class power capacity and power density per module in the world at 55kVA and 22.78W/in³ respectively, enabling up to 50% space savings when compared with similar models by major peers. Its industry-leading AC-AC efficiency higher than 96% also allows for substantial energy savings.The unique RowCool series 120kW is also a valid proposition for realizing energy savings in high-density datacenters. The system delivers impressive air flow of more than 20,300 CMH with embedded variable fan speed technology to reduce electricity consumption. Recently, one of world's largest firms in the demanding semiconductor industry, selected the RowCool series 120kW as the best option in the market capable of fully satisfying the demands of its green datacenters.
- High Integration and Flexibility:For small datacenter applications, Delta will showcase its brand-new Single Rack Datacenter (SRDC), an all-in-one micro datacenter solution including backup power, batteries, power distribution, cooling system and up to 29U space for IT devices. The SRDC leverages Delta's 4.7kW air-cooled technology and its RT series 5kVA UPS with 92% AC-AC efficiency.
Another value-added power solution for small datacenters, the Modulon DPH 75kVA, is equipped with power modules, batteries and rack-mounted power distribution cabinet and demonstrates ultra-compact design and a small footprint.
Visitors at Delta's booth at DatacenterDynamics CeBIT 2016 will have the opportunity to experience the live modular datacenter with cold / hot-aisle containment, a living proof of our state-of-the-art system integration capabilities and track record in realizing cost and energy savings for customers' datacenters around the globe.
- Smart Modularization and Scalability: Delta's InfraSuite, with its smart modular datacenter architecture, is suitable for small and medium enterprise applications. It is flexible, ‘pay-as-you-go' and agile with short installation time required. UPS, power distribution, batteries, cooling, racks and more are highly integrated to favor higher space utilization.
- Ultimate Reliability: Reliability is the top priority that cannot be compromised in datacenters. The hot-swappable modules of the modular UPS DPH series allow quick replacement and offer an uninterruptible power supply that guarantees scalable expansion. As for the newly-launched DPH 500kVA UPS, its control module redundancy and proactive failure prediction of key components also can minimize downtime risks. The highly integrated and standardized architecture of the InfraSuite platform bring high system reliability to datacenter customers as well.
- Superior Manageability: Delta's datacenter infrastructure management InfraSuite Manager (EMS3000) integrates all facilities and IT equipment into one single platform for comprehensive and remote management as core value for IT managers to ensure complete control of the entire datacenter at their fingertips.
- Worldwide Track Record: Delta's InfraSuite and UPS solutions have obtained broad recognition by customers worldwide, such as a German luxury automaker and hosting company in Berlin, a university datacenter in South Africa, airports in Poland and Australia, a high power density datacenter at a world-leading IC design company in Taiwan, government modular datacenters for smart city applications in China, and more.
Welcome to visit and see our high performance datacenter solutions and success stories at Delta's stand located at B53, Hall 12 during CeBIT 2016 in Hannover, Germany from March 14th to 18th.