Join Delta at the Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition 2020 (Automation Show 2020) from August 19th ~ 22nd! We will focus on the theme of “Digitized Automation for a Changing World”, and present Delta's Factory Control and Monitoring Center, Smart Manufacturing Solutions, Industry-specific Solutions and Machine Engineering & Advanced Automation Products at booth L804, 4F, Hall 1, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center.
During the 4-day tradeshow, Delta's exhibits will cover the following topics and display advanced solutions, software, and products for smart factories:
- Factory Control and Monitoring Center: Using a giant digital wall, Delta will show you how our production execution system, manufacturing management platform, SCADA system, and energy management system are applied in the control and monitoring center of digital factories to achieve real-time management for equipment, production line, productivity, and energy usage.
- Smart Manufacturing Solutions: Highlighting the Cloud-based Smart Factory, we will impress you with our smart equipment, manufacturing execution and visualization, factory facility and energy management, and IIoT cloud solutions for future industry. As a special feature, we will release and introduce our brand new edgeMES for Machine Making to the market during the event. The edgeMES is a manufacturing execution system (MES) specially designed for equipment production. It is combined with Microsoft's cloud platform and Trend Micro's security software to ensure advanced, digitalized and secure production execution and management. On August 20th, the second day of the exhibition, Delta will hold seminars at its booth to unveil the edgeMES with Microsoft and Trend Micro.
Delta will also introduce multiple types of smart equipment for smart manufacturing, including standard equipment, inspection equipment, and customized equipment. This includes a new electric servo cylinder and AI-based six-sided inspection machine presented with live demos to support the construction of a smart production line.
- Industry-specific Solutions: Delta will feature solutions and demos for specific industries during the event, including electronics assembly, HVAC, machine tool, packaging, and rubber and plastic industries. Electronics assembly, one of the highlighted topics, emphasizes overall production line planning and building that covers solution design and equipment implementation / networking. With decades of experience, in-depth know-how, advanced equipment IoT technology and smart equipment, Delta provides optimized digitalization, efficient quality control, preventive maintenance and many other smart solutions for the electronics assembly industry.
- Machine Engineering & Advanced Automation Products: This section will cover DIAStudio Smart Machine Suite for quick component selection, machine engineering and configuration, and interface settings, as well as a wide range of key automation components for smart equipment, including industrial Ethernet switches, industrial controllers, motion systems, AC motor drives, machine vision systems, sensors and others.
Delta will also hold eight seminars at its booth—two each day at 11:00~11:30 / 14:00~14:30 in Chinese—along with live streaming on YouTube to introduce Delta's solutions for smart manufacturing at the tradeshow. The topics will touch upon Transformation for Factory Digitalization, the edgeMES for Machine Making with Microsoft and Trend Macro (Thursday, August 20th), Equipment IoT and Data Visualization, Factory Facility & Energy Monitoring, Quality Control, Electronics Manufacturing, and Smart Equipment.
Delta @ Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition 2020
• Date / Time: August 19th (Wed.) ~ 22nd (Sat.), 2020 / 9:00 ~ 17:00 (16:00 on 8/22)
• Venue: 4F, Hall 1, Nangang Exhibition Center
• Delta Booth: N804
• Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition 2020 Official Website: https://www.chanchao.com.tw/AutomationTaipei/en/